The Instituto de Fomento is the development agency of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia, and is in charge of promoting and driving economic growth and stimulating competitivity, innovation and productivity within the Region’s business culture.
It is a part of the regional government department of Universities, Businesses and Research, and as such its priorities include:
* Technological development
* Promoting the expansion of international business.
* Offering consultancy and advice services to businesses considering investment projects.
* Making it easier for business projects to find funding.
* Taking part in innovative funding programs to support small and medium-sized companies and businessmen.